• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Zones and Document Signing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to select the appropriate time zone for my Adobe Acrobat settings. I have made this request before to Adobe more than once starting over two years ago, but I've not seen this incorporated yet.

I work at an accounting firm and CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) requires for some items that we log the time documents were electroncially signed. Currently, I have to take the time a document was signed, and manually convert that time, every single time. So if I have 200 documents that I have to convert the time for, you can see how this would be problematic.

I live in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador of Canada. My time zone is "Newfoundland (GMT-3:30)"

I've included a screen capture to show that I am not dreaming this.

Does anyone have any advice, or the same problem but have found a solution?

Thanks in advace,

Kristine

P.S. Ironically, there was a time in history when my island would be left off of world maps altogether, sooo....

SCREEN CAPTURE

Capture357_acrobattimezone (2).jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kristine5FD3 

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Have you captured this time zone under My Profile from your Adobe Acrobat Sign account? GMT-03:30 is not available in the available Time Zone. 

We need to cross-check with our product team to see if there's any alternate solution. Meanwhile, please fill out this form to highlight it to engineering from your end:  https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AkanchhaS ,

Thanks for your reply. I clicked though to the link you provided and posted my request there. I've not done that before, so I look forward to seeing how effective that is.

Thanks again,

Kristine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We appreciate that!

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines