Starting June 2018, user systems that are not compliant with the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol could potentially lose access to some Adobe services. On July 14, 2021, any client systems that do not support the TLS 1.2 protocol will lose access to all Adobe products and services. Ensure that all user and client systems are TLS 1.2 compliant before this date.
Understand, why you are seeing this message:
The Adobe apps, web page, or service you are trying to access requires a more secure network connection with your web browser, operating system, or app. It is mandatory to use TLS 1.2 for secure network communication and data exchange between users’ systems and Adobe apps and web services.
At the end of May 2018, Adobe deprecated support for lower versions of TLS (including TLS 1.0 and 1.1). For technical details around the TLS 1.2 protocol, see Frequently asked questions.
You can resume the service, following these steps:
Modern web browsers support TLS 1.2. Upgrading your browser can enable you to access these apps and services. You can download and install one of the following popular browsers:
If you're using another browser, ensure that it supports TLS 1.2.
Your operating system and application frameworks must also support TLS 1.2. If upgrading your browser does not resolve your problem, ensure that your computer meets the following system requirements:
To know about supported Operating systems and applications click here
How to enable TLS 1.2 on Windows 7?
As Adobe deprecates support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, all enterprise Admins and end users should enable TLS 1.2 on Windows 7 devices.
- Update Windows 7 Service Pack 1 from Windows Update using the following steps. Read about the prerequisites for this update.
- Select Start, type "update" in the search box. Then select Windows Update in the search results.
- In the details pane, select Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If you see a prompt telling you that important or optional updates are available, or telling you to review important or optional updates, select the message to view the updates to install.
- In the list, select the check box for the updates that you want to install, select OK, and then select Install updates.
You can update Windows 7 Service Pack 1 using other methods, too. Learn more.
- Add the DefaultSecureProtocols registry subkey by installing EasyFix.msi.
- Restart your device.
Hope this helps! Have any further questions in mind? Then please join the conversation here. Your feedback is valuable for us!
For other great resources click here: Message: Update your OS or Browser while signing into Acrobat | Cannot verify your subscription status-Adobe Acrobat DC | Understand how and when we can display PDF in web browser-Acrobat DC
Know more about the Sign Enhancements with Acrobat DC’s latest version.