Toolbar icons missing

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icons (i.e. Print, Save) on the toolbar will not appear.  Also, when I right-click on the toolbar to select "Show File Tools" the arrow on the right is missing.  However, if I click on Show File Tools a secondary list does appear but nothing happens when I select one.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Would you mind sharing the exact version of the Adobe application you are working with?

If possible, please share the screenshot of the application behavior you have described above. 

In Addition to that,

Install the latest update of Acrobat/Reader once, and see if that makes a difference:

Open Acrobat>help>check for update

Please try to remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html and reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it made no difference. I check for updates daily, but there aren't any. I've spent more time trying to solve the mystery than I care to admit.

I'm using Acrobat Pro DC; Version: 22.1.20085.0. I attached a screenshot of what the toolbars look like from any tab/view.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble caused. 

This issue has already been reported to our engineering team for further investigation. Our team is looking into this on priority.

As soon as we'll hear some updates from them, will keep you posted. 

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines