Exit

Tools Panel keep resetting to default!

Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day community,
Please can someone assist.

We have two work station with seperate licenses and we get this problem on both computers.

When you customize Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 32bit tool panel, the tool panel stays customised only for short while then goes back to default. I cannot wrap my head around this and it is driving me crazy having to set it up every day; some times more than once.

Cusomized:

Screenshot 2021-05-05 091043.jpg

Default:

Adobe.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet, my tools panel just reset to the default AGAIN. I'm using Acrobat Pro 2023.003.20284 and running Windows 10.0.19045.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you musta broke it again after the last update... my tools panel reset again.  Current Acrobat (checked for update before "replying") on a Windows 10 machine.

The last time this happened was on August 16th, 2023 and it was RIGHT after an update.  After you fixed things in May, it was holding steady until the then.  Now it appears to be back and not just a 1-off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines