• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried to purchase upgrade but my Acrobat version is too old, now I can't get a refund.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I puprchased an upgrade, having no idea my Acrobat version is too old to upgrade and now they wont issue me a refund and instead told me to post here and ask a question. 

What the heck am I supposed to do now?

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faith

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to cancel with refund

I have checked the Account linked with your Adobe ID/email you are using on this community and found that you have subscribed for creative cloud all application plan.

Please check the steps shared in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html to cancel.

Also the refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. Learn if you get a refund when you cancel.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you purchase it from Adobe? Because you can't do so unless you specify what version you currently have...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines