• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unabe to edit a PDF file through online acrobat dc, weird error code.

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I had Acrobat DC Pro iinstalled on my Samsung Galaxy Book 2, unfortunately somehow I deleted it and now can't reinstall it.   I'm now forced to use Creative cloud and Acrobat DC pro online version.   Every PDF file I'm trying to edit gives me this error code:  

Unable to edit
An error occurred while processing the file. Please try again later
Err_Code: 2000

How do I fix this?  I have to edit forms and now I can't.  Help?  thanks!
TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

i was having the same problem, what i done is converted the pdf to a doc x form and then edited with no problems then converted my edited form back to pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online version of Acrobat Pro doesn't have editing. 

Why can't use just install Acrobat Pro from your subscription? What happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message: Err_Code: 2000.

I don't want to install the application on my machine. I tried that once and it inserted itself everywhere. I don't want new clutter in Outlook, menus, etc. That's the whole reason I'm now trying the online version.

I just need to redact some content from a PDF file. Can that be done online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the online version doesn't have redaction. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

- Do you get any error message when you try to install the application? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Please run the Acrobat Cleaner tool on your system using the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and check.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, 

I am also using the online acrobat to edit a pdf, because even though I have a subscription, the downloaded version will not let me organise or edit pdfs. I am trying to edit a pdf and I keep getting the Err_Code 3000. I've been getting this error code for two days now. 
Can you help me figure this out please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal & Shauni,

I am also getting this same error, have either of you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error for me when I am trying to edit my pdf online on adobe acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anuj27946046xvv3 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delayed response.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Would you mind sharing a small video recording of the steps and the issue you are experiencing? Also, please share the PDF file in question so that we can check it at our end as well.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same error. Tried restarting, downloading and uploading again, keep getting the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use the local version to edit instead of the online version? Please be detailed - the online service is outside our scope in this forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, well as others have mentioned, once Adobe was put onto my mac, it is really hard to clean up off it. (for example, whenever I open a ppt file there are 4 error messages – even after I have uninstalled all Adobe, and used the clean up application too). So, I don’t think I’ll continue after my free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the same error. I had been editing text in a PDF, and highlighting text for over 30 minutes in two seperate PDFs. Then, all of a sudden, the "Err_code: 3000" occurs, and prevents me from being able to edit the file. This has now happened to two PDFs, seemingly corrupting them and making them un-editable. I tried rebooting my computer & saving the PDF with a slightly different name, however it sill throws the 3000 Error and says, "Unable to edit, An error occurred while processing the file. Please try again later, Err_code: 3000". I was using the Web version of Adobe Acrobat Pro to edit the PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG that's terrifying if you only have the pdf file and not the original doc that the pdf was converted from.  I just got this err 3000 message too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simple solve. download the document to a local drive and pull that one into adobe for editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you do this? I get the 3000 error code randomly - this morninng I was working on a document, edited it in Adobe online (because it says you can do that and most of the time it works). Then I needed to edit the edited document this afternoon and have been getting the error 3000 code no matter what I do. I've been online with the Adobe help, a supervisor, and now a technician is calling me back (fingers crossed). I've tried other computers, restarting, trying a different document - every time I get the error 3000 code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same situation. I edited (online) a PDF without any problem and now I'm not able anymore to open it (online) due to this error 3000 that prevents me to do anything

the error message says "Errore durante l’elaborazione del file. Riprova più tardi." that is "Error during file processing, Try later" ... I'll do but I start crossing fingers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i was having the same problem, what i done is converted the pdf to a doc x form and then edited with no problems then converted my edited form back to pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines