• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to replace multiple pages in my PDF

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to replace multiple pages in my PDF (just started today).  I am pretty savvy at doing this but for some reason today I can't do it.  I was replacing 9 pages and it only replaced the first page even though my page range was correct.  I tried multiple times and it would only replace the first page.  I ended up deleting and reinserting the pages.  HELP!  I use this feature all the time so I need to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can tell us your operating system and Acrobat version, we may be able to either recreate your issue or find a solution. Also, tell us your workflow to replace the pages.  

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave: I have Windows 10 and I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro, version (64 bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version is 2023.001.20064 (64 bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the PDF, select Organize Pages, click on the first page to replace, click Replace, select the PDF I want to replace it with, click open, select page range, click Ok and it usually updates them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.  I just tried the operation here, and it worked properly... BUT I have Windows 11 and the 32-bit version of Acrobat Pro.  Maybe someone with the same OS/program versions can see how it behaves for them.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Tech Support is going to uninstall the 64 bit version and install the 32 bit version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that didn't work.  Back to the 64 bit version and same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm...

I'll keep poking around to see if I can uncover anything.  Good luck.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution for resolving this was to delete the "Tags" then I could replace all the pages.  Select View > Show/Hide > Navigation Panes > Accessiblitiy Tags then when they appear in the box, right click and delete tags.  Once deleted, you can then replace all your pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines