• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.1, can someone tell me if this the most up to date version? I can't seem to find out whether there are updates and the Update function within the program returns this error.

I am trying to fix the display issues I'm having in  High Sierra 10.13.4 on a 2017 Macbook Pro 13" within some of the Adobe programs (InDesign & Acrobat). Updating Photoshop and Illustrator have worked but InDesign didn't and still have compatibility issues.

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 18.38.19.png

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

There were no updates to 10.x to fix compatibility with High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Hello.

Very sorry, none of what you describe sounds anything like what I encountered in my update process, so I am not sure I can be of much help. I did not get a list of apps to update.

- make sure it is Adobe X Pro CS6

- make sure to use the correct update pkg file; I recall there was also a dmg, so perhaps try that

- if you are getting a message of which app to update, it does sound like you may have downloaded the wrong update file; be sure to follow the path I provided exactly; this will grab t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, macatakk.

Thank you for your update manual. It worked great for me too (08-05-2020).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello does anyone have an update file saved for acrobat X for windows. Because it is no longer supported, the link no longer works? Thank You

[moderator corrected HTML error]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates are available here:
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/
Replace "win" with "mac" if you have the Mac version.
You must use a dedicated FTP client to open the link, it won't work in most browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello does anyone have an update file saved for acrobat X for windows. Because it is no longer supported, the link no longer works? Thank You

By @anantatara

It would be probably illegal to make a binary available to you, if that binary is no more provided by Adobe.

The links most likely do not work, as you have not used an FTP tool.

On a Windows PC, I would recommend the free FileZilla. I have no experience with FileZilla on macOS. https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1

Don't go for the Pro version, it is not needed here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines