• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User cannot print from acrobat

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user on prem who is unable to print files from adobe acrobat. It does not matter which printer he prints to, or what file he is attempting to print. I can log onto the PC on my account and print from acrobat however, and he has tried switching to his personal account and still can't print from acrobat. He can, however, print the documents from chrome, or any other app. Any advice in resolving this would be appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timothy

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC he is using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, check for any missisng/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check.You may also go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

First thank you for getting back to me. Second, he is using version 2022.001.20142. I have gone through the help page but it was not able to resolve the problem. It cannot be a driver issue as he is able to print generally just not from acrobat, and I am actually able to print from acrobat when I log onto his PC. It would seem to be some sort of setting saved to his windows account which is causing this error, as changing to Adobe login does not make a difference, but changing the AD user does. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to create a new test user account with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Also, try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup', turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines