• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View Editing History!?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fellow adobe lovers, my fellow classmate shared a file with me for uni purposes, i believe he has chaged some of the text information on the PDF! is there a way to view editing history so i can see what was written before? Cheers Ben

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

No, sorry. But if you have the file saved in a cloud service, like Dropbox, you should be able to download the previous version of the document there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry. But if you have the file saved in a cloud service, like Dropbox, you should be able to download the previous version of the document there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks document geek!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really don't accept this website I think it needs a touch-up. they need to do better. they didn't even give me an answer to my question. rate 0/0.00. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines