• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC - batch processing for bates numbering

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Acrobat DC support bates numbering PDF Portfolios?  I am trying to batch bates number a group of PDFs, and when I have the Portfolio open with Acrobat DC all options to edit/stamp are greyed out.  Is there another option for batch processing using DC, or do I need to purchase the desktop version of Acrobat Pro to do this?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Acrobat DC is the (current) desktop version of Acrobat Pro. There's no other version available at the moment.

But I don't think any version of Acrobat could apply bates numbering to the files attached to a portfolio.

You'll need to extract the files, process them, and then combine them into a portfolio if you want to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat DC is the (current) desktop version of Acrobat Pro. There's no other version available at the moment.

But I don't think any version of Acrobat could apply bates numbering to the files attached to a portfolio.

You'll need to extract the files, process them, and then combine them into a portfolio if you want to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines