• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACrobat Pro DC Fonts in Interactive PDF's

Advocate ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a document in Indesign and exporting to PDF.  Its a interactive document and in indesign i'm using Arial Black with something like a 14 PT font for the Person who uses the PDF.  WHen i export the PDF it defaults back to normal Arial with the Leading truned back to Default.  Is there a way to embed the font of my choosing to be the Font that is used when filling out the form ?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Generally speaking it's better to add fields in Acrobat than in InDesign.

And you can't set the leading for fields in a PDF. It can only be done by the user, manually, if you enabled the Rich Text Formatting option for the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally speaking it's better to add fields in Acrobat than in InDesign.

And you can't set the leading for fields in a PDF. It can only be done by the user, manually, if you enabled the Rich Text Formatting option for the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THanks guys.  If i could i would select both answers as the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Form filling text is rough and ready, for filling simple forms. It isn't a way to delegate typesetting with typographic control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines