Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat PRO Javascript email generation

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I am trying to automate bulk email generation using Adobe Acrobat Pro. I need to send documents from an input file to a fixed email address in bulk i.e. all docs attached in a single email. Does anyone know how to code that in adobe javascript / action wizard? Conversely, I don't mind generating one email per doc using doc.mailDoc() function as long as I am able to autosend the email generated without clicking the "Send" button. i.e. no manual touchpoint. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you probably need to look at this the other way up. Look for a bulk emailing app that allows you to attach files. Then use it to attach each PDF required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but I'm trying to integrate this with another action I have created in Acrobat Pro. Hence would prefer approaching this using Adobe rather than some other tool (VBA, Alteryx, etc.). Is there anything that can be done? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first thing is not possible. The second is in principle, but in reality there are various other hurdles you'll have to go through to achieve it. The way to do it is to specify the bUI parameter of this method as false.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines