• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customer Service

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat has the worst Customer Service and they know that. I'm just surprised that they haven't. Why can't adobe improve their customer service? All answer are welcomed. 

[Comments made on two other threads in two other forums all on the same day combined with this thread for clarity by moderator.]

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ask for comments on this, yet your inquiry reads more like a hypothesis that was formulated by high schooler as part of an essay homework that the teacher gave the student the day prior to be read in front of a classroom the following day.

That is way too generic statement.

What you're asking for needs to be elaborated better with solid facts.

Either rephrase your question with solid facts or leave it as is and wait for the bullets coming back at you.

You open a can of worms like this in a court of law you better have good lawyer firm in your corner with plenty of supporting evidence.

That question almost reads like a headline from a yellow press quarterly publication with no editorial filtering whatsoever.

So, far I see Adobe staff amd reps answering questions in this user forums on a daily basis and at any hours during the day: they are engaged in developing well furnished guidelines and tutorials.

Everything is taylored with careful attention to have information digitally accessible  and freely available for download to both of their their users , support partners, and customers alike through numerous support channels.

Now, if your question was triggered because of a telephone call that was handled poorly by one telesales agent, that is  still not enough compiled info as to fingerpoint Adobe as a whole not  being able to improve their customer support service.

Your question could be easily misinterpreted as coming from someone who is just disgruntled and nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't read these forums, much, do you. This has been going on for years. I started a thread along these lines several years ago. The "Related Conversations" column has this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Stock/Customer-Service-Complaint/td-p/9502146

I agree that Adobe should clean up their customer service act. It would cost less than the bad feelings that are generated with the current system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do read a lot these forums, i just choose not to spend years reading the same guy who had failed repeatedly in escalating this problem properly and through more constructing ways to give back to the community.

I also have a life too.

So in my eyes when Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, fail at something it does not mean the other hard working good people in those organizations are part of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on hold for over 45 minutes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I call for support and they tell me that they can give me a call back so that I don't have to wait. They call me back and put me on hold for another 30 minutes. The customer service is very ridiculous for such a rich company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I WANT TO OPEN THE APPLICATION AND DO NOT ALLOW ME TO DO IT, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVATION OR REGISTRATION CODE, I REVIEW THE INVOICE AND NO NUMBER ALLOWS ME TO METER, THIS CONCERNS ME. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Please post this question in a new thread so that the moderators can assign the appropriate topic conversations category.

When you post your question please consider the following:

1. The operating system that you are using
  2. The Adobe Acrobat product and version
  3. And brief description of the steps you were trying to follow
  4. If you your system has shown any error messages or warning, please also share a screenshot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines