Exit

App alert and hypertext link

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone !

I am using acrobat 15 on windows.

My question is the following : Can i put some hypertext link in order to send the user to a website within the app.alert box ?

Thx u !!!!!!!!!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx u 😃 !!

May be is it possible by modifying the paramaters : to put some text which the user will copy it by selecting it with the mouse ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the response() method of the app object and set the answer's default value to the link you want.  Response() is usually used to recover a user's answer to a question and use that value to some purpose.  Using that method, you can also set a default answer which is conviniently highlighted by default.  All the user has to do is copy/paste.

app.response({

cLabel: "Use this link:",

cDefault: "https://forums.adobe.com/ "

})

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thx !!!! i ll try it tommorow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't in an alert but you can in a dialog... that just looks like an alert. The "link_text" dialog element isn't documented though. If you are comfortable with Acrobat JavaScript dialogs, I can put together an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea about dialogs ... but i u dont mind putting an exampe ! it would nice =)))))))))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines