Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically highlight alternate lines in PDF

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Is there a script that can easily highlight every other text line in PDF? Or at least every line with a different color?

Anzu Bird_0-1588466714463.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this can be done with a script, but not easily. Are you interested in learning how to do this yourself? Otherwise you'll need an expert to develop this for you. Contact me through this forum, or www.windjack.com if you need help. 

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've developed tools that do similar things, but as mentioned, it's not a trivial task. Also, if the file is very long it might be too much for Acrobat to be able to handle and it will need to be done using a stand-alone tool (which is more robust, but also more complex to develop).

If you're interested in hiring someone to do it for you feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines