• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Xcel conditional statement for Adobe PDF form field

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf with form fields and need to do conditional formatting. Below is the formula as it would be in Excel. The Adobe field names are named the same). I am getting a SyntaxError when I past this into the custom calculation script box. Is there a better way to do this?

=If(and(SoftCosts/(MSRPPricing+SoftCosts)<.25),(EquipmentMSRPPricing/(MSRPPricing+SoftCosts)>.25),”Yes”,”No”))

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use Excel formulas in a PDF form. You need to study the core JavaScript syntax to learn how to do if-statements, boolean logic and basic mathematical operations. In addition, you'll need to learn Acrobat JavaScript to learn how to access the values of other fields and how to apply a value to a field using the Calculation event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried using other articles on here and have been unable to get the formula to work. Do you know of any specific articles that are a basic interpretation of how to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines