• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Function Not Working

New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard.  I try to click the Email Icon to send the PDF that is open on my screen and I keep getting the same message....

"EITHER THERE IS NO DEFAULT MAIL CLIENT OR THE CURRENT MAIL CLIENT CANNOT FULFILL THE MESSAGING REQUEST.  PLEASE RUN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK AND SET IT AS THE DEFAULT MAIL CLIENT."

I am currently using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and as far as I can tell this is my default mail client.

Any help out there?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to run on anything newer than Windows 7, you are running on something that was never supported by Acrobat 9 - all these operating systems came out after the Acrobat 9, so it would not be surprising for things to not work correctly.

If you are running on Windows 7 or older, take a look at this Microsoft support article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/813745

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running windows 10 and Adobe Standard 2015. Here is the error message I get:

no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft outlook and set it as the default mail client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines