Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I correct my auto-calculations?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a beginner with pdf forms and a newcomer to this forum, and I've encountered some issues with basic pdf form field auto-calculations. I would like to be able to enter a quantity, then a price and have the Price re-calculate based on the keyed Quantity. My form works fine for the first entry but as I continue to enter data into fields (any type of data into any field) my Price value continues to adjust. What could be causing this? I don't see a place to upload my file but I would be glad to email the form to anyone willing to help. 

Thank You,

TG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I replied to the same question elsewhere, but never mind...

What you describe doesn't make sense. The way it should work is that there's a quantity field, a price (per unit) field and a total field.
The the total equals the product of the PPU and the quantity. Or the price per unit can be fixed, instead of a field, but either way the price and the total can't be the same field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines