• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is this Exdata dictionary defined?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this Exdata dictionary defined? I want to do 3D Markup1.pngQQ截图20190328084858.png

The effect is as shown below

QQ截图20190327173536.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What seems to be the confusion? You have the PDF standard in front of you with the details of the dictionaries to be added, what specific aspect are you having issues with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be create a 3D Markup annotation, just like the Figure 9.17 of the PDF reference on page 839, but I don't know how to define the ExData dictionaryQQ截图20190328103215.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one Cos method to create a dictionary, CosNewDict. It will be empty. Each element must be created with CosNewXXX and stored with CosDictPut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, my technique is too bad, I really can't think of how to create it. Can you give me a general introduction to the process of creation? Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page has some example code that creates and fills a dictionary. You cannot use this code, but maybe it will help you see how these methods are used. link to web address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although I can't help me, I am very grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines