• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Acrobat SDK vba

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I am much new to the vba as well as for the Adobe Forum.I need to convert .pdf file to an excel file via excel vba.To get done it,I am required to have Acrobat sdk vba reference.So I downloaded it from Adobe Site using this Downloads this link.When I browse through vba reference library those file are not displayed but only a tlb file is displayed.when I activated it and run my macro it says "UNABLE TO CREATE ACTIVE X COMPONENT".How do I solve this?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

You can download a trial version:

Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you Adobe Acrobat on your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernard Alheit, Yes I downloaded Adobe Acrobat XI SDK and Adobe Acrobat DC SDK using above link which I have mentioned.And also I tried with both It keeps displaying me the error messeage.Either have I downloaded incorrect vba reference or any other mistake?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernard Alheit, Yes I downloaded Adobe Acrobat XI SDK and Adobe Acrobat DC SDK using above link which I have mentioned.And also I tried with both It keeps displaying me the error messeage.Either have I downloaded incorrect vba reference or any other mistake?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Adobe Acrobat do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its folder named as Adobe Acrobat XI SDK but when I go through vba reference it displays me as Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean Adobe Acrobat, not the SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc?I have this but if this is not what you meant I do not have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader is not enough. You need a installation of Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the problem I am facing because when I was browsing to download Acrobat searched results are showing Adobe Acrobat reader only.Is there any link to download Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a trial version:

Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes,I got it..i will try with this.Thank you for your kind assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is good to understand that Acrobat is a commercial product - each user pays for it. The Acrobat SDK is just a set of tools for automating Acrobat, to encourage people to buy it. Not a free API !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines