Copied

How do I change to portrait oreintaion?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Adobe Reader cannot permanently change orientation of a PDF file although you can change how pages are viewed on screen while it is currently open. To permanently change orientation, you need Acrobat!

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply changing page orientation itself is simple. You can easily rotate pages in the Organize Pages tool of Acrobat DC.

However, rotating the page also rotates the content within the page. There is no simple means of rotating the page, let's say landscape to portrait, and then re-laying out the content to appear in that portrait orientation.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't knowo how to reach the acrobat Organize Pages Tool? Harv@Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat are you using?

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 and it updates automatically. Harv@Donna

To: Harvey Firestone <cdrharv91@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2016 3:03 PM

Subject: I want portrait.orientation for all my PDF's

I want portrait.orientation for all my PDF's

created by Dov Isaacs in Printing & Prepress - View the full discussionWhat version of Acrobat are you using?           - Dov If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8559195#8559195 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8559195#8559195 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Printing & Prepress by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat reader and adobe air. Harv@Donna

To: Harv [personal data]

Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2016 3:03 PM

Subject:  I want portrait.orientation for all my PDF's

I want portrait.orientation for all my PDF's

created by Dov Isaacs in Printing & Prepress - View the full discussionWhat version of Acrobat are you using?           - Dov If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8559195#8559195 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8559195#8559195 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Printing & Prepress by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Reader cannot permanently change orientation of a PDF file although you can change how pages are viewed on screen while it is currently open. To permanently change orientation, you need Acrobat!

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines