Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number field when entered as all 0's only displays as 1 zero

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an acrobat form set up with one field that is set to allow for 6 characters (numbers) to be entered. There are scenarios where someone could enter 6 zero's in the field. Unfortunately, if I tab to the next field the six 0's change to one 0. If I go back and select the field, it displays six 0's. Is there a script I need to include so that all of the 0's alway display? This field isn't a calculation so I don't need decimals or anything.

Simply put, if someone enters 000000 I need it to display like that in the field. Letters cannot be inserted in this field, only numbers.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Numbers are usually displayed as at least a whole number and then  the decimal. Look at the numeric format option. If you want leading zeros, then you need to set the field to a form of "None" and possibly add a custom format script to add the leading zeros.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Would you happen to know where I could find such a custom script? I figured that's the part I'm missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines