• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

open other doc. left, right and center

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a button with popMenu options. When I select this one option (it opens three external pdf docs). What I'd like to do is, is to have each of the three docs open and fan across the screen instead of piling up to the left or center. I went into the Properties window of each doc and selected "resize", "center" and "hide window controls". This fine and the right size. But, I was wondering how to not have the three docs in a pile but have them open left, center and right? They didn't give us that option when Acrobat X pro was created. Any suggestions as to doing what I'd like to do?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Not possible with Acrobat Javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with Acrobat Javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think it was possible, but it would have been so simple to include in the Properties pane. Open Center is an option and the Default is to the Left. How hard would it have been to make Open to the Right an option? Maybe in the future versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't test it, but it might be possible by executing the Tile command

from the Window menu, using execMenuItem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how so? I just want it to happen when I open the docs. I thought, maybe, it could be done with a script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines