• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio button display issue

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a form to make it fillable, and the radio buttons work as they should mostly, but there is a display quirk that I haven't been able to figure out. When selecting the first option in any of my radio button groups, the button disappears. The other buttons in the group select and show as such, but not the first one.

Once I hop out of the group, the button displays as it should. I was thinking maybe it was too close to the next button in the group and moved it away, but that didn't help. I have a hidden button that is selected by default so that the group displays without a visible selection when the form loads.

The attached screenshot shows one of the groups while I am in it, and how it looks after I click out of the group.

defaultwbtxsq4wfyxc_0-1631824797079.png

Any ideas?

Craig

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What part of the Acrobat SDK does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was done in Acrobat 2020 Standard, just opening the form,  clicking on Tools, and then Prepare Form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the question in the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oooops, my apologies, will do 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines