• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Referencing graphic objects of type "path" via Javascript

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Object Inspector on the object of interest to me, it is reported as "Stroked Path:  Constant"

2019-03-13_17-24-05.png

Object Inspector:

2019-03-13_17-27-44.png

The object is a simple red line (indicated by orange arrow above) which overlays several images on each page of the PDF document.  It can be selected using Edit Object tool and moved around the page.

Is it possible to reference these graphic objects of type "path" via Javascript.  I would like to delete them on all pages.

The "graphic objects" of which I am referring do not seem to be those created by the Comment annotations as no annotations are listed for the document.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Not possible. No access to graphical objects at all from JavaScript, with the sole exception of text extraction a word at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not possible. No access to graphical objects at all from JavaScript, with the sole exception of text extraction a word at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines