Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text with blue color detection in PDF document

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I would like to seek help if there's anyone here know if there's any SDK/API which can help detect text with blue color RGB(0,0,255) and it's location within the PDF page? We are working on a project which will need this functionality. I'm also working with Pfizer and if there's Acrobat support team colleague who sees this one, please can you reach out to me via following email? Many thanks!

[E-mail add removed by Mod. Please, Do not write any private info in public]

Bruce

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, a plugin can use the PDFEdit layer to get info on each graphical object including its colour space and colour. Be sure you understand the 11 colour spaces and how your criterion would be applied (for example, what if it’s ICCBased?) Detailed study of the PDF Reference is a must.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And there are some good samples in the Acrobat SDK that will show you how to iterate over the content of each page looking for text items and getting their properties…

Then you can make your decisions about whether it matches and what to do…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines