• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertically space text inside a text box. Not form field but text box.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text box in acrobat pro XI.  Not a form field but an actual text box.  I want to center the text verically inside the text box.  How do I do that?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beside form fields there are around three other ways of adding text to a

PDF file using Acrobat... Which tool are you using, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going into Drawing Markups and clicking on the Text Box.

I create the Text Box, enter a line of text, and then I remove the border which makes the text pop up and to the left inside the Text Box.

I want the text box to be a certain size and just have the line of text centered vertically inside the text box.

The Properties dialog does not give you any choices and I was wondering if there was any way to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that's more clear. The answer is you can't do it, at least not automatically. You can add a single blank space to create a blank line before your text (completely empty blank lines will be removed), but that's about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your reply.  I created the blank line like you said and I can make it work.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines