Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP metadata open source library

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

sorry if this is not the right place for this question, in case please point me to the right place.

I'm looking for the source code of the Java XMP core version 6.1.11 because I cannot find them in here https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.adobe.xmp/xmpcore/6.1.11

Can anyone please point me to the right place?

Thanks

Andrea

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found those but they are not Java sources, they are C++, I'm after the Java implementation source code.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this: https://github.com/drewnoakes/adobe-xmp-core/tree/master/com/adobe/internal/xmp

Not sure if it's the official one, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not, it a reconsturcted from the sources in maven central version 6.1.10, but there are no sources for version 6.1.11, that's why I was asking.. I'd like to find the official sources for the open source version 6.1.11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines