• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

documentcloud.adobe.com cookie classifications.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to know what the below cookies are used for when using the pdf-embed script from https://documentcloud.adobe.com/view-sdk/main.js

as we need to classify them correctly:

sat_domain

s_cpc

s_cc

AMCV_9E1005A551ED61CA0A490D45%40AdobeOrg

s_vs

s_nr
s_ppv
AMCVS_9E1005A551ED61CA0A490D45%40AdobeOrg

TOPICS
PDF Embed API

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure those are cookies are being added by Embed API and not some other asset on documentcloud.adobe.com.

I've run Embed API after wiping all cookies and I'm not seeing it add any new ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the response. You're right, I now can't get them to reappear after deleting them. Did the embed api used to set them? Is this a recent change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge, Embed API never set cookies. I was thrown off at first too because I use the online demo site quite a bit and it absolutely uses cookies. It wasn't until I started to create my own pages that I realized that it wasn't Embed API setting them but was the surrounding web app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, that may have been it. Well, thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources