Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to see some Coldfusion examples

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to see some examples of creating a PDF in Coldfusion ( CFPDF ), and sending it for signature with Acrobat Sign API's, and using the workflows like checking to see if the pdf has been signed.

I have lots of use cases but am finding that my inexperience with the more modern cfml\API usage a bit of hindrance.

If only there were examples written with coldfusion ( you know, the programmming lanaguage that Adobe owns!!!..... )

Does anyone have anything they would be able to share?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Adobe Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,
Thanks for asking
I would like to show you some myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Scott24480673gm5q , Thank you for your message. Apologies for the late response. We reached out to the respective team that created the current SDKs and received a response - "We published SDK in Java, C#, and NodeJS. Sample examples are already part of SDK documentation. We are not sure about Coldfusion examples as we do not have expertise in using Coldfusion."

Given the less adoption of ColdFusion as compared to JAVA and NodeJS, we usually recommend developers to have some workaround for their usecases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines