mbarch_0-1595866408045.png

can some please advice on this error?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mbarch

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'Acrobat DC encountered an error and needs to be closed'

We need some more information for a better understanding:

• Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing that leads you to this error?
  • What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > Adobe Acrobat DC.
    Make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please try the following preference settings and see if that works for you. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup' > Reboot the application and check.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just opne the pdf crated and this error keeps popping up.

How do i check he version if the software doesnt open?

And this was working fine until yeterday.

mbarch_0-1595868855627.png

this is a screen when i try to open the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mbarch_0-1595869000396.png

the version is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error. 

"i: Are you connected to the Internet (YES!) We can't verify your subscription status. We can't connect to the Adobe servers" If I click Try Again I get this, 

"Sorry Acrobat has encountered an error and needs to close"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem. All of the suddent started to do this. I uninstalled , reinstalled, nothing. Every solution given requires to navigate in the application but it will not stay open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

we are sorry for the the delay in response.

Please try the steps provided in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html and see if that works for you.

keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10.  Tried what the article suggests.  My synchronization was not on, so is unchecked.  Still getting the same error message.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this appears to be larger than an isolated incident, as i am geting the same error code (110). did all the steps recommended, no improvement. Please advise as to resolution to issue (MacOS 10.15.6). thank you in advance for your response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brockh - mine randomly started working again today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brockh,

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response.

We have reported the issue to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix. We will share the update soon.

Thanks for your time and patience

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, am having the same problem - and am unable to use Acrobat, for which I pay an annual subscription. Are those affected going to get a refund or other compensation? I use Acrobat for much of my work and am unable to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this trouble as well. Been through the work through and reinstalled. Still happening. I need Acrobat on a daily basis for work. Please fix soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I hope you are doing well! 

I am sorry for the trouble you had, would you mind sharing some sample PDF files with us on which you are getting this error message so that we can investigate further?

If yes, please upload the sample PDF files to Document Cloud, generate the share link, and send it to us via private message only.

To initiate the Private message, please click on my profile icon>choose to send a private message.

Thanks for your time, patience & cooperation on this.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe support - I have this problem too. Last two months, almost everyday, this error keeps appearing. The process is simple. I start the computer, I start any of your applications (be it Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and this message pops up. I am sorry, but since you offer subscriptions, errors are so often that it damages my work. I lose my working time by solving the problems with the software. Please, do something about it. Another type of error which keeps appearing almost daily - Application Creative Cloud is damaged and need to be re-instaled. I'm sorry, but I can't lose every working day one or two hours by solving problems with your software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suneet5EDB_0-1600772156972.png

I got two licenses for Acrobat on a business plan. The other computer is working fine, but my computer keeps giving me this error. Not able to do a single task. Time sync is off, app was uninstalled after dectivation and reinstalled, no firewalls and the internet is working fine. Need this to be sorted out asap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Suneet!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

It seems that you are using the application on the Windows machine. Please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-xd.html

Reboot the machine and then try to sign in again to the application.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi, 

I have done the steps listed in your comment above and that seems to have sorted the issue with Acrobat for now. However, another popped up. I am not able to use Adobe Printer any more. Please see the screenshot below:

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please get a response. The issue still persists even after following the actions mentioned in your preious response. $300 a year for subcription and not being able to use is ridiculous. This exactly the reason why had moved away from Adobe in the first place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been no more than two days since I had to renew the full Adobe subscription because I need it for my work. The problem still persists. The full subscription costs 1000€. It is ridiculous. There is no reaction from Adobe whatsoever. I spent more than half time of my working time by solving different problems with the subscription yesterday. Error code 110 repeatedly, problems with typekit and others...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hanab,

As suggested above, please try the suggestion provided in the help article here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-xd.html 

Let us know how it goes. 

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha, 

I have tried both solutions for the credential manager solution and it still hasn't worked. I have tried clean reinstalling the product and that hasn't worked either. Every time I get the error below, I go into Task Manager and close the Acro Tray and this seems to works. But I cannot be expected to do this 5 times a day during work. 

Do you have any other solution. 

Suneet5EDB_0-1600772156972.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When you try to create a PDF using Adobe PDF Printer or the Convert to Adobe PDF (PDFMaker function) feature from various applications, you see the following error. It Seems to be the sync issue between MS Office and Acrobat DC subscription.

Open Acrobat>Sign Out and Sign In to reactivate the subscription.

To fix this problem, try the following solutions in the order they appear below-

Solution-1

End the acrotray.exe process using the Task Manager

Solution:2

1- Sign in with an account that has a valid subscription, if prompted.

2- Confirm that the PDF creation is working fine from within Acrobat

3- In Acrobat, choose Tools > Create PDF. Select any file and convert it to PDF.

4- After the selected file is converted to PDF, end the AcroTray.exe process using the Task Manager. To do so, follow the steps suggested in solution-1

Solution:3 https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-creation-cannot-continue.html#Solution3Temporarilydisab...

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good grief! This just started happening this week. I had to delete 50 items yesterday and 75 today. I'm not really willing to keep doing this ad nauseum. Can we get a real solution to this, please? Window 10 Enterprise 2004 OS 19041.264 with Windows Feature Experience Pac 120.2202.130.0 64-bit if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Megand,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you receive the error message when trying to use the application, Please sign out of the application (if using Creative Cloud, sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app) and reboot the machine. Then relaunch the application and try signing in. Check if that makes any difference.

If the above, steps do not help. try the troubleshooting steps as suggested in this community thread with a similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t... 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines