Highlighted

Fillable Fields Not Viewable Within Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieve several fillable PDF forms and recently, they no longer show any of the data selected in the fillable fields. The data will show in literally every other PDF viewer I've attempted, including Outlook, Word, IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc. The form was created and filled out on Windows 10 PCs that are fully updated and are also all running Adobe Acrobat Pro. Please, someone, help.

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fillable Fields Not Viewable Within Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieve several fillable PDF forms and recently, they no longer show any of the data selected in the fillable fields. The data will show in literally every other PDF viewer I've attempted, including Outlook, Word, IE, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc. The form was created and filled out on Windows 10 PCs that are fully updated and are also all running Adobe Acrobat Pro. Please, someone, help.

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main question is what application was used to fill in those forms, not to create them... Did you ask the people who submitted them to you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
BonusFry LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated, the forms were filled out using Adobe Acrobat Pro. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF