Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set signature fields for more than one person to sign

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Acrobat DC.

How can I set signature fields in a document for more than one person to sign? My process is like this:

I send a document to one email address, and the document requires signatures of two persons who use that same email address (eg, husband and wife). 

Can I set two signature fields for the two persons? Or must these two persons sign in one signature field?

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cofa

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to get the same document signed by two users using the same email address (eg: Husband and Wife)

You can draw two signature fields in the PDF document and assign it to the user using the email they are using and share the PDF for signature using Fill and sign > Request for signatures. Once they will receive the document, they can type, draw, or insert an image of their handwritten signature as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/signing-pdfs.html

For detailed information about getting the document signed by others please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I used your method:

"You can draw two signature fields in the PDF document and assign it to the user using the email they are using and share the PDF for signature using Fill and sign > Request for signatures. Once they will receive the document, they can type, draw, or insert an image of their handwritten signature ....."

and sent a test doc to myself. I placed two sets of signature and initial fields on the doc, and sent the doc to one email address.

Upon receipt of the doc. I clicked on the 1st set of fields and signed. When I clicked on the 2nd set of fields >>> They showed the 1st signature and initial. I clicked to change them with new signature and initial and it went well >>> BUT then THE 1ST SET of fields also show the new signature and initial. I was stuck and your advice above dosen't seem to work.

Because of my career I send out docs to one email but for more than one signatures from people using the same email most of the times. I wonder if Acrobat DC has never, ever, encountered the same type of needs?

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please look at the steps provided in the similar discussions listed below and see if that helps.

- https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/how-to-set-with-multiple-sign-on-same-email-es-husband-wif...

- https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/i-need-to-add-my-wife-s-signature-and-initials-to-my-adobe-ac...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines