• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have paid subscription for acrobat cc but it open in trial. i have signed out and signed back in but it remains the same. nothing works!

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat paid but get trial.jpg

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - cannot open or edit PDF's - what could be a solution to this as wasting money for the last three months? Currently using a MacPro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bolaa,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Acrobat Pro DC subscription, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC on your current Adobe ID, please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password in Acrobat Pro DC, check for the latest updates from Help>Check for updates, reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference.

You can also repair the installation files of Acrobat Pro from Help>repair installation(only for Windows).

If the issue persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat from the machine Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat Pro DC from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with Acrobat.  One of your customer service people accessed my computer and couldn't fix it.  He said he was contacting senior management and they would contact me within 24-48 hours...never happened.  I had to remove the application and download reader just to see my current pdfs.  Now it won't let me re-download the application from my account.  It keeps wanting to charge me again and I just got Acrobat DC a month ago!!!!   I need this fixed as it is affecting my work.  Someone needs to contact me that knows how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using the cleaner and reinstalling and it keeps doing the same thing - sign in, thank you, then doesn't work!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files show on my iphone but, will not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine dosen't work, I don't know why, and I can't find a way to ask someone who might know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Williamw,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Acrobat Pro DC subscription, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID, and have found that the Acrobat Pro DC subscription is canceled and inactive on your current Adobe ID, and there is no other subscription/volume license order registered on your Adobe ID.

This is the reason if you are trying to use the Acrobat application, you are getting the error message.

To check the plan details, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership

To renew or restart the subscription, you can refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html#Reneworrestartyourm...

You can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is

[Personal info removed by Mod: order number]

and is monthly paid via credit card. The account is fully paid and up to date. The next monthly deduction is only 19 July 2018, I have no way to use Abobe DC Pro. It keeps on reporting that I need to activate my account. This license  has been working for years. However, I have Backed-up my Hard drive and re-installed Windows. Not sure how to get my system to work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with the activation of Acrobat Pro on your computer. Please sign out from Acrobat and reboot the machine once, then sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password as you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC license.

If you still get an activation error message, then use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove current installed Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine again and install Acrobat Pro DC from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

You can also refer and try the suggestion from the following Adobe URL  Troubleshoot activation | Acrobat DC subscription

If you still experience any issue, please contact the Adobe technical support team so that they can investigate the issue by scheduling a remote session Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiiiii plzzzzzz how can i cancel the subscrib - i cant cancel the subcribe and i can,t manage my plane plzzzz hel me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tonyw,

As per the description above, you want to cancel the current Acrobat Pro DC subscription, Is that correct?

For cancellation, please refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You can also contact Adobe support for the cancellation via Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I have also sent the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply cannot log in.  It asks me to log out of all other devices or  log out of 1.  I have logged out of all. It allows me to sign in and then goes right back to the initial box asking to log out of other devices.  Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for a subscription to Acrobat Pro Student and Teacher (not the DC version).  When I was trying to access it on my tablet it sent me to a trial version of the DC and now I can't get back to my original software.  It shows that it is still active in my account.  Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue here. I have the student version of Adobe Professional, but I once in a while get the error message that "Your request could not be completed. Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated." Please help to correct this errors once and for all.

David-Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue (and have posted elsewhere on this forum about it).  I am a subscriber to Adobe Pro DC and am constantly told, when I try to SIGN IN, that I must try a trial version now that I've switched from my MacBook Pro to this new MacBook Air.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I have a single PC license for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and for the past 2-3 years, I haven't had any problems. However, last week I noticed the same message informing me that my trial has expired. I signed out and signed back in and kept getting the same message. I then reinstalled the program. Now, I'm not even able to open the program. Can someone please contact me and help me with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Loganb,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have checked the records and found that you have Acrobat Pro DC perpetual (serial number) based license, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the Acrobat  Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the current version of Acrobat. I rebooted the machine and then installed the new Acrobat from the link above. My screen now looks like this: 

It is telling me that the files are ready, but nothing happens when I click Finish. It is telling me that the program is not responding. Can you please guide me through the next steps of solving this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a better image of the message:

image1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck the option Launch Adobe Acrobat.

Select Open the specified folder>Double Click on Adobe Acrobat folder>Double Click again on Adobe Acrobat Folder(if you have a subfolder  named "Adobe Acrobat")>Locate "Setup">Right Click and Choose Run as Administrator> Complete the installation process(including entering the serial number).

Once the installation process is complete, launch Acrobat, if prompted to sign in, please sign in with your current Adobe ID and password.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Nice job troubleshooting that!

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines