Need to change redaction color after redaction editing has taken place

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have redacted a document using the default color black. I have been told, the redaction color should be blue instead of black. Is there a way to apply the color change to all redacted text at the same time or must it be done individually?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already apply the redactions?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The content is marked for redaction, but the redaction has not yet been applied.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know the answer to this?  We are currently being asked to mark up documents to be redacted in red, but aren't yet applying the changes as the client has to approve them first.  There is a posibility that the client will decide to change the redaction colour.  Is there a way to apply a blanket change to all of the existing marked up redactions at once, ore do we have to do them all individually?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Tools > Comment

Select the redact markups and change the properties.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it using this code to change all the redactions markups to be red, for example:

this.syncAnnotScan();
var annots = this.getAnnots();
if (annots!=null) {
	for (var i in annots) {
		var annot = annots[i];
		if (annot.type=="Redact") annot.fillColor = color.red;
	}
}

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines