• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC fails when opening shared file

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF loaded on the Adobe Cloud for sharing.  If I open it from the Your Files selection under Abode Cloud Storage, it fails as it's loading the comments.  However, if I open the same file from Recent, it opens just fine. Everything is up to date, and I have re-installed DC.  I can repeat this over and over.  Lookign for solutions.

Thanks,

B

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 83851990,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

As mentioned above, the issue occurs when you try to open the PDF from Your Files selection. 

Please confirm if this happens on the desktop application or the Acrobat online account.

Would you mind sharing the screen-recording of the same? We will share this with the team for further investigation.

Share Acrobat (if the issue occurs on desktop application) and OS version on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is Acrobat Pro DC on a desktop - Windows 10 Pro.  How do I privately share a video of the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources