Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC No Longer Tied to Online Account

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

In the past my Online Account was tied to my Acrobat DC, but sometime recently Acrobat DC seems to have updated and I no longer have the ability to convert PDF to Excel with one click on the right hand panel after opening a PDF.

It now means I have to open Adobe.com, go into the conversion section, upload, convert to XLSX, download, open. It's a long winded process that was once very simple.

Am I doing something wrong? Is Adobe trying to torture me?

TOPICS
Export PDF , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just rolled back to the previous version I had and it seems to be a change between version 20.009.20074 and 20.12.20048.

In 20.009.20074 I can sign into my Online Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey AlexLeadingEdge,

Thank you for reaching out.

As per your statement above, you are not able to export the PDF to XLSX file in the desktop application.

Could you please confirm if you are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application to convert the PDF or the Adobe Acrobat DC?

There is no such update released where the option to export the PDF to XLSX files removed from the desktop application.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of the window and the option you are referring to.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakhi,

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, with an Adobe Online Account.

This is a screenshot of a previous version, note the Sign In at the top right-hand corner, which allowed me to connect my Adobe Online Account to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

1538460867_adobe_acrobat_reader_dc.jpg

And today, where that option is no longer available:

Adobe_No_Sign_In02.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when I look at the list of Tools I don't see Export PDF any more:

Adobe_No_Sign_In03.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MeenakshiNegi,

Any update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the application, run this cleaner tool (https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html) then re-install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

Yes, that has worked. I suspect what happened is that the PDQ install package for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has a whole heap of switches that are run when installing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC updates, and I suspect it has killed the login functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I'm  having  the  same issue.   I also can't combine  files like I used to as the new version won't combine files like the previous  version  shown above.  The link  to run  the  cleaner  and  uninstall doesn't work  anymore.  Can you  please help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,  I'm  having  the  same issue.   I also can't combine  files like I used to as the new version won't combine files like the previous  version  shown above.  The link  to run  the  cleaner  and  uninstall doesn't work  anymore.  Can you  please help? 

By @Laura Manuela326870914xxc

I haven't used this recently, but this is the link to it:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources