• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat cloud should have an option to NOT SAVE MY FILES TO THE CLOUD!

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never wanted to save my signed PDFs to the cloud. I only wanted to save them to my computer. I just checked and I had 11 files saved to the cloud for the past 2 years. First I had a hard time locating these files on the cloud. https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/agreements/#agreement_type=all  Then when I found them, I had a hard time figuring out how to delete these files. After searching in the community forum, I found this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-online-discussions/how-to-delete-a-canceled-agreement-o...

LAME! 

I have never asked Adobe to save my docs to the cloud. It did it automatically. I never wanted that to happen. Now I have to jump through hoops to get my files deleted. And... any future signed docs I create will still be saved to the cloud because I have no way of turning that off.

This is a ridiculous user experience. Your taking away my choice. 

Adobe MAKE AN OPTION TO NOT SAVE SIGNED DOCS TO THE CLOUD. ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST.

TOPICS
Create PDF , Export PDF , Fill and sign , How to , Manage files , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account and see that you have a Creative Cloud All Apps subscription. It seems that you are using the Request Signature or Acrobat Sign feature in the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application, which uses the Acrobat Sign service to send the document for signature or to sign the document.

If yes, I would like to inform you that the signed files automatically get saved on the Acrobat Sign server by default, not to the Acrobat Cloud Storage. This is the designed behavior to keep signed files on the server for security reasons. However, you do have an option to view those files via the Acrobat online account. That is why it appears under the Acrobat Online account under Sign agreements but is not saved there.

If you wish, you may delete those files anytime you need.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MeenakshiNegi 

1. Is there a way to bulk download the completed agreements which were sent for e-signature through Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application?
2. Can we see these agreeements through adobe sign directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varun27679877h412,

Thank you for reaching out.

There is no option to download the completed document in bulk on the Acrobat Pro desktop or the web application. If you wish to download the document in bulk, you will need to contact the Acrobat Sign support team. The team can download the document for you. 

You can view the completed agreements via both the Acrobat Pro and the web application. You can find the under completed folder. Refer to the following document for more information: https://adobe.ly/3Jjt3uk

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MeenakshiNegi 

Thank yo so much for your prompt response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources