Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download on Windows Phone Lumia 950 XL

i download the app from Microsoft Store (here I found Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Advanced Guide with discount 3,59€ , if I go on Google it offer a free licence for a month and then pay. It's curious that Google Play Store is free and all my Android devices run. Adobe on Windows Phone in the last days didn't run, I erase from Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and I never found it. Curious, instead, is that on Surface it runs very well free (I refer to the cloud, the PDF are opened by other programs); thank you very much for your attention (I think Microsoft Store of my phone doesn't support Adobe Cloud), I must use other devices, but before or after I'll change it, it's my favourite, but last Microsoft Phone use Android. Regards Corrado Meraviglia
TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to provide more information if you want any help... What happens when you try to download it? From where are you downloading it? etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For info of people thinking of replying: the Windows Phone Lumia 950 XL is a discontinued phone which runs Windows 10. 

For the original responder (1) Acrobat Reader is COMPLETELY FREE; do not pay anything. (2) Do not mix it up with Adobe Acrobat, which is paid-for software. (3) Make sure you download ONLY from http://get.adobe.com/reader (4) The app store has an obsolete thing called Acrobat Reader Touch; might work better on your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Advanced Guide" on the Windows store is described as "This app is an complete guide for Adobe Acrobat Reader. It has all essential video tutorials and tips for Adobe Reader." This is NOT Acrobat Reader !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources