• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft Outlook - no access message

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attaching files to an email message to send as Adobe Document Cloud links, I continue to get the message "You do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access, or try to sign in with an Adobe ID."

I have a full subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and I am always signed in.

Sometimes it works, sometimes I get this message. 

The only thing that fixes it is doing a repair on the install of Adobe Acrobat Pro. Then re-starting Microsoft Outlook. Then it works for a few times.....until it happens again.

Is there a permanent fix for this problem? 

I'm on Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office 365 subscription (so latest version).   

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. As shared above, this message appears when you try to share a pdf using attach to email option. Did you notice if this error appeared while using any other feature? 

It is caused because the Document Cloud Services have been disabled on the machine.

Before you make further changes to the suggested registry settings, login online on web https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ and try sharing the pdf using "Share" tool. 

If it does work on web, which means you need to follow the steps suggested below-

Try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-You-do-not-have-access-to-this-service-please-contact-your-... 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply....yes everything works online.

I can't figure out how to find the right registry to edit. I found 3 instances of FeatureLockDown, but not one that says this?

bToggleAdobeDocumentServices=dword:00000000

I have this:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\10.0\FeatureLockDown

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\11.0\FeatureLockDown

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown

I think the DC version is the right one? But there is no entry for this? bToggleAdobeDocumentServices=dword:00000000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

I trust you're doing well. I'd like to revisit this matter since a definitive solution wasn't provided earlier. I encountered the same error but managed to resolve it with a workaround. The error would arise when Outlook attempted to store attached PDFs to Adobe Cloud Storage. In my case, I didn't require the PDFs to be stored there, so I resolved the issue by going to the Acrobat tab > proceeding to Settings > selecting "Never prompt while attaching"

I hope this proves helpful for anyone facing a similar issue!

BrianDePazDiaz_0-1706659756983.png

BrianDePazDiaz_1-1706659769461.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources