• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't convert PDF to word and I have a subscription

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert a PDF document into Word but it keeps sending me to an Adobe page which asl me to purchase.

My subscription to this service is still valid till March 2019

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi dariop,

As mentioned, you are unable to convert pdf to word, Make sure you have installed latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Also try to sign out from the application and then sing in again with your Adobe ID. If that doesn't work,  try "Repair Installation" under help menu, reboot the machine and check.

You can also export PDF online here: Adobe Document Cloud

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Sent to 'pricing' page on using Export pdf on Acrobat Reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dariop,

As mentioned, you are unable to convert pdf to word, Make sure you have installed latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Also try to sign out from the application and then sing in again with your Adobe ID. If that doesn't work,  try "Repair Installation" under help menu, reboot the machine and check.

You can also export PDF online here: Adobe Document Cloud

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Sent to 'pricing' page on using Export pdf on Acrobat Reader DC

Can't Export PDF, asking for subscription

word

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response but unfortunately none of the suggestions worked.

Neither the questions in the Forum that you referred.

Adobe Document Cloud worked but I need it working directly from my computer as usual

My subscription should be renewed automatically just in March 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dariop,

Could you confirm the application you are using - Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

Also, let us know dot version and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader DC

Version 19.008.20081.46137

Reinstalled yesterday

Operating system: Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dariop,

Thanks for the info. Could you try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Download and run cleaner tool on the machine to uninstall reader: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs 

2- Reboot the machine

3- Download and install reader from here: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

4- Reboot the machine again and check.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been trying to convert a PDF to word for years. Every time I try to do it I purchase a subscription to Adobe which I absolutely despise. It never works. It never takes you anywhere. It can never do something as simple as converting a PDF to word. It just keeps sending you to a page to sign up for Adobe over and over and over and over and over. I'm going to cancel everything again and go somewhere else and get the same document converted because nobody works in Adobe chat except the automated chat. It's a complete garbage system. It blows my mind that it has the value that it does when it can't do the simplest thing in the world like converting a PDF to a word doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources