• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see extract or split options in Organize Pages tool.

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take a multiple page pdf and turn it into multiple one page pdfs. My tool bar in organize pages only has options to insert, delete or rotate. I do not have extract or split, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application, including exact version number, are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or... are you using this in a web browser? If so, what subscription do you have, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe you are accessing "Organize Pages" service online though DC website Adobe Document Cloud.

Web interface has limitation to "Organize Pages" features. With the subscription of Acrobat DC, you get access to Extract, Insert,Replace, Split & More but, only through the desktop application.

Use desktop app Acrobat DC, if not installed, then refer to this link: Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

Hope this would solve your problem.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope Adobe considers allowing the Extract, Insert,Replace, Split & More via the Adobe Doc Cloud especially for the amount we pay for the subscription.  I am not allowed to download the app on my computer and only reason i bought was to use it in the cloud and it has limitations. will cancel subscription as it's no good if services are limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Celsa!

Thank you for reaching out and hope you are doing well.

Currently, all the features are not available online to edit PDF. However, you may try the following tools available online:

1. Edit Text & Images

2. Organize pages

3. Split PDF

I would also request you to share your suggestion with the team about the features to be added on Document Cloud using the following feature request form: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources