• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining PDFs

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to combine more than 1 set of files at a time, I get a message saying operation in progress.  Continuing will cancel that operation.  Then whatever I select, kicks me out and I have to close the tab and reopen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Thanks.  Problem seems to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. It's affecting my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We will highly appreciate if you help us with the following pieces of information so that we can try to reproduce this issue:

• Which browser are you using while getting the error message? And, what is the version of the browser?
  • If freeware Adobe Reader is installed, what is the dot version of Reader installed? To identify, refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html
  • Which security software is installed?
  • Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of operating system installed?

Will wait for your response.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Additional-

If the issue still persist, then we would request you to please refer to the help document-

An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and try the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Let us know if it's still doesn't make any difference. And do let us know the latest on this and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

We would be looking forward for an update on this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The Document Cloud team is aware of the issue and has been working on the resolution. There was an intermittent issue going on with the Document Cloud website while accessing the services. Which has affected few users and impacted their services (Exporting, Creating and Combining) which was resulting an error "Conversion Failure"

This issue has now been rectified and the services are up and running fine.We request you to check back whether it has resolved at your end or not.

Please do let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem, and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

We would be looking forward for an update from you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Problem seems to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the update Chris. Glad to hear it worked for you.

Let us know if any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources