• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting/Exporting pdf to text accessible format is showing bank text file. please help

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Converting/Exporting pdf to text accessible format is showing bank text file. please help

My PDF has tables as well. This was working fine with Adobe Acrobat Pro X1 . Now we have moved to subscription based licenses to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Kindly advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prijithap,

As per the description above, you are getting a blank text file when you export a PDF file, Is that correct?

You may try the online account to export the PDF, Sign in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password, and check with another PDF file.

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat Pro DC from Help>Check for updates.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Thank you for the suggestion. However it did not help! Let me add more detail to this. I see that it does the job for a normal pdf and shows blank screen if my PDF file has tables in it. Any advise for getting this working please?

Thanks

Prijitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tables.jpg

My pdf file has tables like this in it.

Thanks

Prijitha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prijithap,

I have sent you a Private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources