• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting PDF to JPEG

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got PDF pack, and downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I need to be able to export PDF's to JPEG format, but it only lets me export to Word Doc/text format. I though I would be able to do that without getting the Pro edition... help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Hello kail46044859

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not getting the option of converting a PDF file into JPEG while using the services of Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

You will get an option to convert a PDF file into JPEG format with the Adobe PDFpack services, please try to use a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari to convert the PDF file into JPEG through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  with your current Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kail46044859

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not getting the option of converting a PDF file into JPEG while using the services of Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

You will get an option to convert a PDF file into JPEG format with the Adobe PDFpack services, please try to use a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari to convert the PDF file into JPEG through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  with your current Adobe ID and password and see if this brings any changes.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, then sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader.

If the issue persists in Adobe Reader, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from Help menu>Check for updates.

You may also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud... and FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Anand Sri! That was very helpful. I am now able to export to JPEG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with adobe acrobat reader DC . I cannot export a pdf to a jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello karene627

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please try the above-mentioned suggestions related to the issue and let us know how it goes.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service - can I convert pdf files to jpeg? can't seem to....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello andrewpain

With Adobe ExportPDF service, you can turn PDF files into Editable Word, Excel, and Rich Text Format documents only, not in JPEG format. For details information, you may refer to FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

However, with Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can:

• Convert documents and image files to PDF.
  • Combine multiple documents into one PDF.
  • Export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF formats.
  • Fill and sign PDF forms fast with smart auto fill.
  • Get signatures from others, then track and manage responses.
  • Send, track, and confirm delivery of important documents.
  • Store and share files online.

For detailed information, you can refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello again

I don't seem to have an answer tyo my last question - is there ANY mechanism for converting PDF into jpeg?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To convert PDF files to JPEG, you can subscribe to AdobePDFPack subscription or Acrobat Pro subscription.

For Acrobat pricing, refer to Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

If you wish to place a new order and want to discontinue the current subscription, please contact the Adobe support team at Contact Customer Care  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Regards,Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you anand. just so I'm completely clear....I wish to convert PDF files to jpeg format for publihhing in a community magazine that only supports jpeg. I see that PDFPack converts to JPG - is this the same as jpeg?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JPG and JPEG is the same extension for an image. You can use Adobe PDFPack to convert a PDF file to JPG/JPEG.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so "exportpdf" that I subscribe to doesn't give a jpeg option - what do I need to do so that I CAN convert to jpeg?

is there another pack?

if it duplicates what I already pay for in exportpdf, can I get a credit for the duplicated components?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using firefox, btw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if the PDF converter pack i am subscribed for allows me to convert pdf to jpeg or png. Is there a way to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Meganh,

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID(email) which you have used to log-in on Adobe forums and found that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF subscription, with it you can convert a PDF into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents. For detailed information, you can refer to Adobe article FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

To check the plan details, log in on Adobe.com with your current Adobe ID and password>Choose Manage Account>Pland and Products and you will be able to see the active plan details. You can also refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

In order to convert a PDF file into JPEG or PNG format, you can subscribe to Adobe PDFPack services or Acrobat Pro DC. For plan and pricing of Adobe PDFPack services, you can refer to FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

For Acrobat, you can refer to Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources