Exit

Covert from PDF to Word-

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already purchased

Adobe Export PDF

I am logged in to my account which shows I have the Export abilities above.

• and when I hit the Convert button it opens a Adobe "BUY" page in the browser and tells me to upgrade my account. My account includes conversion, so why is this not working? I am in the Adobe Reader DC page like I always am to see my PDFs. The convert button is on the right, it shows the file I want to convert to Word, but when I click on Convert...it leads me back to "you need to upgrade" page belowPricing | Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dentktuck,

We have checked your account information and this is correct that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

I assume you are working on Adobe Acrobat DC? However, you should download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and signed in using the correct email address.

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

What I have been attempting is exactly what you wrote for me to do. It's what I said in the first inquiry. I am working with a SIGNED up to date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The convert button is on the right. The PDF file is in the box, and I want to convert to Microsoft DOCX, all of that is sitting in the appropriate boxes, yet when I hit the CONVERT button, it takes me to the upgrade page asking me to pay. However even tho I am logged in, my name is at the top and when I click on my acct, it does show the Export PDF on my acct, but at the bottom of the menu on the right on the Adopbe Acrobat Reader DC, under CONVERT, it says I have a Free Document Cloud account, "upgrade now" . So what's happening is when I open a PDF file, it's not showing correct info on my account, even tho my account on Adobe shows correct? I have tried to uninstall and re install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but does the same thing. I have deleted history, including cookies, all the things I can think of that would prevent the software from acting correctly. I don't want to have to go to the cloud each time I want to convert. Another note, I am using Firefox but on my other laptop using Chrome this isn't an issue, so could Firefox be the culprit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dentktuck,

Sorry for the delay in response to your last message.

As mentioned above, that its causing problem on only one computer and working fine on the other one. So on the current computer is there any internet security software (antivirus) that you have installed?

Did you try Sign Out and Sign In back in the application? Can you please check with the different web browser as well and see if that makes a difference?

If you have already found the solution for this problem, then please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources