• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud Quota

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the free version of Document Cloud and I keep getting an error message that my quota has been exceeded. I started having this problem uploading about 3 months ago and have since deleted everything from the Document Cloud. There are no documents now. Is the 2 GB storage a lifetime amount and I've exceeded it? I've tried uploading with various devices and various sized documents. What are my options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karenj,

Sorry for the delay in response. As shared above, that you are keep getting an error message that my quota has been exceeded. So when exactly you are getting this message? When you are trying to save any pdf on Document Cloud storage or when Signing In the Adobe Reader DC desktop application?

Login on Document Cloud Adobe Document Cloud  and see whether you are able to find any data there or not?

Is it similar to the error shown in the forum thread here- "quota exceeded" when I try to login and open a protected file

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive this error message when I try to save something to the Document Cloud. There are no documents on the Document Cloud when accessed via the website, nor any showing on the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karenj,

Sorry for the delay in response to your previous message. Did you check under "Recent" tab does it shows anything?

Since you have checked there is no file saved on Document Cloud, neither on web nor on desktop application. So for testing purpose we suggest you to create a different Adobe ID and check whether it gives the same error message while saving the PDFs on web, or it works?

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this exact same problem. I believe the files I am storing on the Adobe cloud are well within the 2 GB limit, and yet the system will not allow me to upload anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources