• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents failing to convert saying no internet connection.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clearly have internet connection and a paid subscription, however i keep getting an error message saying "no internet connection". It's not a firewall issue as i have already tested the service outside the firewall.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyb,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

You may please check via web browser once https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and see whether it works online or not?

If you are able to access it online then you may try the following with the desktop application-

1- Repair the installation of application. Open Adobe Reader>Help> Repair Installation.

2- Still doesn't work, then uninstall and reinstall the application once.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. I've tried everything above and i'm still getting the error. When i go to the link, i also get the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ashelyb,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing the same problem, then you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested below-

• As it doesn't work with the online link shared above, then there could be a possibility that internet security software(if you have installed any) is causing the trouble with the connection. You may try turning it off and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

• For testing purpose, you may also connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wired/wireless network, or a mobile hotspot and then try Signing In.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources