• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download a 30 day free trial pdf converter

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm being told that I have to submit a credit  card in order to experience  the 30 day trial  period with the pdf converter. When I first  read the information  it said $1.99 month at a annual cost of $25.00.  Its now asking me for a credit  card in the amount of $14.99 a month to complete the transaction. Which information  is correct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi charrlesm57309716,

We offer a free 30-day trial of Acrobat Pro, but not our ExportPDF online service.

If you're being asked to pay $14.99, it sounds like you might be signing up for an Acrobat Pro subscription.

If you haven't already downloaded the trial on your computer, you can get it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.

Once your 30 days are up (from the first launch), you'll be prompted to subscribe if you want to continue using Acrobat.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi charrlesm57309716,

We offer a free 30-day trial of Acrobat Pro, but not our ExportPDF online service.

If you're being asked to pay $14.99, it sounds like you might be signing up for an Acrobat Pro subscription.

If you haven't already downloaded the trial on your computer, you can get it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat.html.

Once your 30 days are up (from the first launch), you'll be prompted to subscribe if you want to continue using Acrobat.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources